Marine Products and Services
Solo International FZE is the premier name in Engineering, Inspection, Consultancy, Procurement and Supply, in Marine, Inshore/ Offshore oil and Gas Fields with high reputation for innovation, excellence and versatility.
Solo International FZE vision is to become a reputable and innovative company which consistently delivers his services beyond his customers expectation by rendering high quality services to its customers while earning competitive returns.
- Consulting on marine casualty and dispute
- Collision & grounding incidents investigation.
- Salvage & towage consultancy.
- Towage seaworthiness.
- Investigation in cargo & shipping disputes.
- Consulting on issue of pollution.
- Pollution incident investigation.
- Pollution emergency response.
- Consulting on claims of compensation for pollution damage.
- Supervision & consultancy in the construction of sea/river transport such as passenger vessels, oil tankers, cargo vessels, pilot boats, landing crafts, patrol boats, barges, etc.
- Study, planning, design, supervision & inspection of the construction/structure of marine facilities & infrastructure such as jetties, piers, ports, dockyards etc.
- Technical advise on purchase, building, repair, selling or demolishing (scrapping) of the vessels.
- Technical advise for maintenance & upkeep of equipments or machinery.
- Feasibility study for various project in the industry & economic activities.
- Environmental study and other relevant studies of various development project.
- Supervision of development projects particularly pertaining to funds utilization i.e. bank and/or financial agencies.
- Consultancy in general or other functional management.
Marine Inspection & Survey Services
- Condition & valuation surveys
- Pre-purchase survey
- Sale & purchase survey
- Casualty survey
- Hull & machinery damage survey
- Draft survey
- On/off hire condition and bunkering survey
- Repair cost assessment
- Towing & lashing survey
- Technical inspection for vessels or other sea/river transport as well as marine facilities, infrastructure
- Pre-loading/discharging inspections for bulk cargoes such as oil, chemical, rice, maize, steel coils/pipes, logs & soybean, etc
- Draft survey
- Outturn survey
- Cargo damage assessment and liability investigation
- Heavy cargo transportation consultancy
- Cargo condition survey & cargo superintendence
- Weighing, measurements and other quality determinations
- Quality assurance survey comprising of sampling, laboratory analysis, cargo worthiness and contamination
- Stability calculation
- Cargo securing plan
- Super cargo system services
- Inspection of cargo on behalf of the overseas client to ascertain conformity of the following:
1. identification of goods
2. quantity & quality
- Port captaincy
- Inspection prior to L/C opening worldwide
- Warehouse and cargo handling facilities surveys and consultancy
- Heavy lift and waterfront load inspections
- Shore tank inspection & calibration
- Port/jetty construction survey & evaluation program